Return to Headlines

NC Scholarship Program for Children of War Veterans

If your Veteran parent was a resident of NC when he or she entered military service, you may be eligible for a scholarship to attend an approved university, community college, or technical institute within NC.  Funds provide scholastic support to help children of certain disabled, deceased, combat, or POW/MIA veterans.
For additional information, contact the Catawba County Veterans Office at 828-465-8255.  Information may also be located at the website listed.