Engage. Inspire. Empower.

Records & Transcripts

Current Students

Current students may send transcripts to any college/university in North Carolina through http://www.cfnc.org. Current students needing transcripts for out-of-state colleges/universities or scholarships must complete a transcript request form in the Student Services office. Transcripts will be sealed and returned to the student for mailing. If you have questions please see Mrs. Hedrick in Student Services.

Former Students

Graduates must obtain their transcripts by contacting the Catawba County Schools Central Office. Additional information my be located at https://needmytranscript.com/catawba-county-schools. Contact Rose Humphrey at (828) 464-8333 with any questions.

👉 District Contact

Rose Humphrey

Student Records

p. 828.464.8333