Maiden High School Facilities Usage
(Auditorium, Gymnasium, Seminar Room)
Steps to Reserving MHS facilities
1. Check calendar above to see what dates are available
2. Fill out Reservation Contract & Call MHS School Secretary (Sharon Goodson) to book event
Prior to your Event
1. E-mail any special directions/requests to Sharon Goodson
(Sharon_Goodson@catawbaschools.net) (ie..tables set up in lobby, chairs on stage, etc. )
2. We must have all requests in writing. We must ALWAYS have a RESERVATION CONTRACT(below) on file
3. If your event is during a school day, please schedule your own staff to run the event.
1. MHS staff are not available during the school day to facilitate your event.
2. MHS staff have daily school responsibilites and cannot work lights, sound, etc. on a school day.
3. Events that take place after school hours will be facilitated by a designated Auditorium Site
Supervisor and will require payment. See auditorium contract for specific amounts.
4. The Auditorium & Seminar room are equipped with a projector connected to a Desktop computer
in the sound booth.
5. Please bring any presentations on a flash drive, CD or DVD.
We would rather not unhook our system to connect to an external laptop.
6. If you need a wireless presenter (to advance through powerpoints, etc.) you must furnish your own.
Reservation Contract-NON-School Sponsored Events (events not connected to Catawba County Schools)