Click below to PRE-REGISTER your student for Kindergarten!
The following information is required for enrollment of your child(ren) at Claremont Elementary School. These requirements are in compliance with district policy as outlined by our school attorney.
* Child's birth certificate
* The person's name that is enrolling MUST be on the birth certificate
* A picture ID of person who is enrolling the child
* Any custody papers for the child
* Two (2) proofs of residency for the Claremont School district
- Active NC Driver's License
- ID Card issued by NCDMV
- Utility bill (power, phone, water, cable, gas)
- Lease Agreement (signed by landlord)
- Home purchase agreement
If you do not have all of the above items with you, you will need to obtain them and then return to enroll your child(ren). We apologize for any inconvenience this may present. We are simply adhering to Catawba County School's enrollment guidelines.
Students attending kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 31.