The Education Foundation for Catawba County
Improving Student Success by Investing in our Teachers
Our school district is the sole beneficiary of a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization called The Education Foundation for Catawba County. Organized in 2018, the Foundation quickly raised and donated over $100,000 to our school district in just two years. Please visit their website to learn more and to get involved!
The mission of the Catawba County Education Foundation is to fuel the passion inside current and future generations of teachers to exceed Catawba County Schools’ goal to engage, inspire, and empower future generations to make living better in our community.
- Recruit and retain board members who have a passion and commitment to our mission
- Recruit and retain sub-committee partners from each feeder zone to enhance and promote the foundation within the community
- Promote the Foundation using PTO groups, teachers, and administrators
- Partner with businesses and community members to provide scholarship opportunities for our current teaching staff
- Partner with businesses and community members to provide teaching scholarship opportunities for our current Catawba County Schools students
501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
The Education Foundation for Catawba County Schools is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Please click here to view our IRS verification.
Chairman of the Board