Apply Now to Join Our Team!
We are excited to share our employment opportunities with you. Please click on the grey button below for the PowerSchool Applicant Tracker to see all our current positions. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Michelle Murphy in the Human Resources department.
How to Apply for a Job:
• Once you find a job that you would like to apply for within your district's Hire site, simply click on the title of the job (for example, “Maintenance Technician”) or click Apply. If you are not sure which site that be, navigate to the district's main web page and look for the Career\Hire sections.
• You will be taken to a page where you can review a description of the position and apply to it by clicking Apply for This Position at the top right.
• The next page will present three options.
-The first will prompt you to create a new account if you are a new applicant to this district/organization.
- The second allows you to log in if you have an existing account for this district/organization.
-The third gives you the option to transfer some information from your account with another district/organization that uses TalentEd.
• Once you have submitted your information in one of these three boxes, you will be taken to the actual application.
• On the right-hand side of the screen, you can see your progress as you move through the application.
• You must complete all required fields and click Save and Continue on each page to progress through the application. Please note that while you can leave the application at any time, you must click Save and Continue in order for the system to save your information on that page.
• Note that a period of inactivity will cause the system to log you out, so do not step away from your application without clicking Save and Continue, or else information you entered after saving could be lost.
• Once you have completed all pages and have reviewed your information, click Save and Submit.
• Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation number.
You can use this confirmation number to reference your specific application.
You will also be able to see the status of all applications you have submitted by clicking the Application Status tab in your account.
Once your application has been submitted, you will only be able to update your profile information, so please review your application carefully before submitting it.
For Further Applicant help: Call the direct line at 1-877-974-7437