Welcome to School Nutrition

  • CCS School Nutrition Program's Mission is to provide students and staff nutritious, affordable meals consisting of a variety of choices served in a safe and sanitary environment.

Check Out What's New......

  • You can now apply for Free/Reduced meals online! Go to www.lunchapplication.com -- This is a safe and secure website. Paper applications will no longer be sent home with your child. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact your school cafeteria manager.

    If your child was receiving meal benefits in a Catawba County School at the end of the 17-18 school year you will need to reapply by the following date to avoid a lapse in benefits:

    Challenger students - September 17, 2018

    All other students - October 8, 2018

    For instructions on how to complete the online application please go to the "Frequently Asked Questions" section. Instructions will be listed at the bottom of the "Free/Reduced Questions".

    Comments (-1)

Contact Us

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

     To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form, To request a copy of the complaint form, call  (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to the USDA by:
         (1)     mail: U.S Department of Agriculture
                          Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                          1400 Independence Avenue SW
                          Washington, DC 20250-9410
         (2)     fax: (202) 690-7442
         (3)     email: program.intake@usda.gov
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.