We have had confirmed cases of the flu, as well as stomach viral illness and strep throat. Please help protect each of our staff and students by following these guidelines:
1) Do not return to school until fever free for 24 hours without fever medication
2) Do not return to school until no vomiting/diarrhea for 24 hours
3) Do not attend school with eye crusting and pain
4) Do not return to school until 24 hours of antibiotic treatment when antibiotic treatment indicated by doctor
5) No medication can be given at school without written direction from a doctor and parental release. Please contact the nurse if this is needed.
Wishing you a new year of wellness, Nurse Knight