Please make sure to click on the Fork Report Link located under the Principal's Message. Check here daily for new video updates. We miss you guys!
1. It is very important that students check the school's website and student email daily. We will have a Fork Report video posted daily on the website. Your student email is the one that ends in ccsk12.net.
2. Students will be receiving a "getting started" email from each of their teachers this weekend.
3. Students will need to login in to "Class Link", also called CCSEngage to access the emails.
4. If for some reason you cannot log in to your emails please call the school Monday morning and try to at least log into Google Classroom.
5. Remember that JFMS 2.0 is a school with high expectations. Our teachers are going to challenge you to give your personal best in all subjects. We expect that you do your job and turn in all assigned work.
6. All of your teachers except for Mr. Blanton and Mrs. Chester will be using Google Classroom for instruction. Mr. Blanton and Mrs. Chester will be using Canvas.
7. Make sure to set up a daily work routine. We know that you will sleep late and we don't blame you, but you need to set aside at least four hours per day for JFMS 2.0 instruction. A great suggestion is to tackle all of your hard classes at the beginning of your day while your brain is firing on all cylinders. Then take on the easier classes. Whatever you do make sure to have a plan of action for your work. Ask yourself, where am I going to do my school work? Is it a place where I will become distracted?
At JFMS 2.0 we are dedicated to providing you with the best instruction possible during this time of transition. Our hope is that we will get to see your smiling faces sooner than some are expecting. Please remember to practice social distancing and take care of your mind, body and soul. We are here for you and we miss you.
Please Make Sure Check Links Under The Principal's Message for Daily Updates
The Tardy Bell rings at 7:30 AM and school ends at 2:40 PM daily.
Welcome to JFMS, home of the Jaguars! Beginning on Monday, March 23rd, students will be entering the halls of JFMS 2.0! While they may not physically be in our building, our students will be exposed to creative and challenging learning opportunities that provide rigor and relevance. JFMS is well prepared to take on this challenge as we have infused technology into our building for the last five years. We have carefully reviewed and purchased programs that will be effective in our online learning journey. Staff have been trained in order to be highly effective.
We also realize that students need to see a face with instruction so we are rolling out new technologies such as Google Meet and Zoom in order to work with our students. Our teachers and staff will be available to work with students and parents through various online options. Parents and students can also call the school for any help. I will be glad to serve you in any way I can.
Take care and stay safe,
NEW UPDATED VIDEO BELOW