Fred T. Foard PTO
Welcome to the 2016-17 school year at Fred T. Foard High School. Our mission as parents and teachers is to empower our youth to reach for a higher standard for their lives in whatever path they choose to follow. Academic distinction is a goal that we all strive for.
Get Involved and Make A Difference!
Our Financial Goals for this year include:
- Teaching Tools and Supplies – the county does not always provide for our technological needs.
- Financial Scholarships – to help students in their college pursuits.
- Teacher Appreciation – to let our teachers know we appreciate them.
- Academic Awards – given at the end of the school year to let the students know we appreciate their efforts.
Ways you can help!
- Become a member of the PTO – membership is FREE
- Participate in “Spirit Night” at a local restaurants – dates to be announced
- Volunteer/Support our fundraisers
- Send in items for teacher appreciation each month
- Make a tax deductible donation
- Send in school supplies
2016-17 PTO Officers:
- President: Audra Leonhardt
- Vice President: Lesley Stallings
- Secretary: Chasity Setzer
- Treasurer: Melissa Ward