Our Mission is to Teach, Learn, and Lead for the Future.
We believe that:
- Positive relationships are essential to the learning process and must be established and nurtured for learning to take place.
- Schools must set an expectation for excellence in all areas of study through challenging and relevant curricula.
- Schools must continually evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing, global society.
- All partners in education must embrace diversity and promote equity.
- All students and staff are entitled to and responsible for a safe and nurturing learning environment.
- All students can learn through differentiated and relevant instruction that embraces critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication.
- Schools and families must collaborate to educate the whole child – socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically.
- Family, business, and community partnerships are essential for the success of all students.